Embellished Circus

9.15.2007

Sock Monster Swap

Alright, Wendy has now accessed my inner lemming and FORCED me to go create a sock monster to swap with y'all.



Please allow me to introduce Eufamia. She can only eat foods that begin with the letter A: Apples, asparagus, artichokes, arsenic . . . you get the idea.

She's looking forward to finding her partner and discovering her forever home. Won't YOU help by joining the Embellished Circus October Sock Monster Swap?

Technical note: Directions for Eufamia and more like her can be found in the book Stupid Sock Creatures by John Murphy. These critters are FUN to make--I put togther Eufamia and a different critter for me in an afternoon. The directions are crystal-clear, and the work is straightforward.

4 Comments:

  • I love her! My wife borrowed Stupid Sock Creatures from a coworker and I'm planning on trying out Owlsley (minus the necktie holder thingie) later this week.

    By Blogger Zhenia, at 17.9.07  

  • Love her! As always Spike, you are an inspiration.

    By Blogger Kathleen H, at 20.9.07  

  • Oh I am so in love! This is soooo much fun!

    By Blogger Wendy Miller, at 20.9.07  

  • I'm making Wronky from that book right now! I'll post pics as soon as he's done, hopefully tonight...

    By Blogger Unknown, at 20.9.07  

Post a Comment

<< Home