Embellished Circus

10.09.2006

50 atcs


SO I completed 50 atcs last week...it was a full-court press to get them done for a deadline. In the next print issue of artella, I am one of the featured artists, and had to keep a creativity journal. I decided to make it interesting and challenge myself to 5 atcs a day for 10 days. I nearly lost my mind! In addition, I did a wacky how-to project that will be published, that had a new kind of display for over 100 ATCS...but you will have to wait until publication to see that surprise! :)

4 Comments:

  • Wow! I never thought that 5 a day could add up so fast! Great idea :) I bet I know what your secret atc holder is....muahahahahaha. These look lovely. Kelli

    By Blogger Kelli Nina Perkins, at 9.10.06  

  • That is a lot of ATC. *shakes head in disbelief*

    By Blogger Zhenia, at 10.10.06  

  • Impressive, Nici!!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10.10.06  

  • I am impressed. I haven't made anything in over a week. Too much business, and working on home stuff. Tomorrow is my day though. I like the idea of 5 a day, but I may try 2 a day. I just need to bring a small box of stuff home from the studio I think. Thanks for turning my gears Nici!

    By Blogger Amy, at 11.10.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home