Embellished Circus

12.16.2006

handcrafties

Kirsten's ornaments are adorable; I wish I had the patience to stitch so carefully. I had an art playdate with Melissa C. on Monday, and she brought her extensive bead collection and taught me how to PROPERLY work with beading tools, bend wire, etc. (Thank you Melissa!!) So basically, if you're related to me and female, you'll get earrings this year!
Oh, except my mom, she gets this pendant, which was hard to photograph thru the plastic I already had it wrapped in!

3 Comments:

  • Exquisite earrings, Nici. Very purty indeed! :) The pendant is gorgeous too, and I'm sure your Mom will love it ;)

    By Blogger Penny, at 16.12.06  

  • The earrings and pendant are beautiful, Nici! I also taught myself to make earrings (with some help from Wendy) but I would like to learn the *proper* techniques, soon.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 17.12.06  

  • Love' em!!!

    By Blogger Judi W., at 17.12.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home