Embellished Circus

8.04.2006

What's at the *bottom* of the pile


Hi all. Love the blog. It works for me because of the handy dandy LINKS the mods so kindly put in. Now I can check your blogs and galleries regularly. Brilliant! I've been particularly impressed with Amy's work lately (she's got the abstract thing going on like crazy) and that atc by Miss Fish is stirring ideas like mad. So creative! Here's what was at the bottom of my studio pile...some art dolls I started more than a year ago. I thought this was a good time to air them out, finish them up and send them out into the world. When I wasn't looking, they got wings! Kelli

3 Comments:

  • Love the colors! Good luck at Art in the Park.

    By Blogger Judi W., at 4.8.06  

  • ooh she's so dishy...so vibrant!

    By Blogger nici, at 4.8.06  

  • Awesome art doll, Kelli...love the bright, bold colours :)

    By Blogger Penny, at 4.8.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home