Embellished Circus

12.31.2006

My Latest Obsession ...

One of the gals I used to work with gave me a personal-size paper making kit for Christmas (mold, deckle, sponge and instructions). This is a sample of Batch #2. I call it "Banana Cream" (not because there are any bananas in it, but because of the colour). Batch #6 (Orange Marmalade) is drying; and Batch #7, which has yet been named, is soaking and will be ready for the rest of the process tomorrow.

Does anyone else here make their own paper?

6 Comments:

  • I don't make my own paper, but it's high on my to-do list. What fun!

    P.S. Yer paper looks good enough to eat.

    By Blogger Zhenia, at 2.1.07  

  • I'm having so much fun, I can't stop!! Thanks, Zh. for your support :)

    By Blogger Penny, at 4.1.07  

  • Making paper is one of my favorite activities to do with my students. They think it is magic! It is addicting, too. Enjoy!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4.1.07  

  • I have to agree with your students, Kirsten...it IS magic AND addictive!! :)

    By Blogger Penny, at 5.1.07  

  • I have made my own paper in the past, but haven't in a long time. Nasco has good supplies for papermaking. www.enasco.com
    Your paper is delish!

    By Blogger Amy, at 5.2.07  

  • I have a whole kit....unopened! Waiting for a rainy day I guess. Kelli

    By Blogger Kelli Nina Perkins, at 11.2.07  

Post a Comment

<< Home