Embellished Circus

2.05.2007

procrastination central: tags

As mentioned before on my personal blog, I am teaching myself how to draw. My progress happens in spurts. I improve and plateau, improve and plateau, improve and plateau, and so on and so forth. I can always tell when I reach the end of a plateau because I start feeling restless. I find myself wanting to sign up for more swaps. I start using techniques that don't involve drawing. I look at a tonne of books. Eventually, I get tired of doing everything but drawing and start doing it again until my technique experiences another growth spurt. At the moment, I'm at the end of a plateau. How can I tell? I've been making tags and coveting scrapbook paper like there's no tomorrow.


I'm going to be sending these instead of valentines this year.

X-posted with even more pictures here.

1 Comments:

  • Instead of Valentines? They look EXACTLY like Valentines to me...tag shaped Valentines!! :) They are wonderful and I'm sure the receivers will agree with me :)

    By Blogger Penny, at 5.2.07  

Post a Comment

<< Home