Embellished Circus

7.06.2007

all about you - deco cover


tellmeaboutyou.jpg
Originally uploaded by anongrrl

though this image isn't in my blog, i've finally started using my blog here on blogspot. i figured... hey, why not? network here as well as LJ. you can see the updates here:

http://artnicci.blogspot.com/

i used selected work from the last couple of years. more can be seen on my flickr photo stream, which i also just started using. if you're on flickr, please add me and let me know what your links are so i can add you.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nicciwashere

re-visiting so much art has been cathartic today. so here's a friendly reminder to scan or photograph your work and keep a digital archive of web friendly AND printable files. you never know when you might want to revisit them, for publication or personal use.

2 Comments:

  • You've posted so much good stuff! I love going through your blogspot blog. I'm saving the flickr photostream from later.

    By Blogger Zhenia, at 9.7.07  

  • thanks for going to check it out! lol i found out blogger must have a 50 post per day limit when i was going back through posting things.

    i still have some stuff to transfer over from LJ's photo albums... eeek who knew i had so much stuff.

    it kinda scares me to think what my studio would look like if most of it hadn't been sent off for swaps!

    By Blogger nicci, at 9.7.07  

Post a Comment

<< Home