Embellished Circus

3.03.2007

Artist Trading Dolls



I am involved in a new Yahoo group for trading paper dolls - but not the kind with the separate clothes. The first template offered by the group owners was 8 1/2" tall - too big for me - I'd have no where to store a bunch of dolls that size. So I suggested one that could be tucked up into the size of a standard ATC. It was okayed and I was asked to make a sample. This is what I came up with. All the pieces fold behind the main card and will fit (with a bit of persuasion) into the standard plastic sleeve. I think it's pretty good for a first try.



7 Comments:

  • Judi - that is SO cool! I love how everything folds behind the atc!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3.3.07  

  • Oh my goodness, that is so neat. And, in my humble opinion, way awesomer than a huge paper doll. I don't know where I'd store it either.

    By Blogger Zhenia, at 3.3.07  

  • Wonderful Judi! I love the idea of ATDs!

    By Blogger aimee, at 3.3.07  

  • We need to have a ACD swap!!! What a fantastic idea!! Wendy

    By Blogger Wendy Miller, at 3.3.07  

  • OOPSS I meant to write ATD not ACD!

    By Blogger Wendy Miller, at 3.3.07  

  • You must be a math genius! I don't know how you figured out how to make them fit. It's really adorable...I feel a major trend coming on...

    By Blogger Kelli Nina Perkins, at 4.3.07  

  • this is such a cute idea!

    By Blogger Veleta (Sammy), at 9.3.07  

Post a Comment

<< Home