Embellished Circus

3.18.2007

What I Did With My Weekend

The laudry's undone, the kitchen is a train wreck, and we won't even get into the state of the living room carpet . . . but I did make some art.

Hey, a gal has to have her priorities in order.



These are for a March challenge swap. The hostess sends out a pack of goodies to however many players signed up for the challenge, the players make between 3 and 9 ATC's and return them for swappage. Each ATC has to have at least one piece from the challenge pack on it, so it's kind of like my "Clear Yer Desk" personal challenge, where I can ONLY use stuff that's out and in my way to make art.

Now if only I could set something like that up to help with the housework . . .

Spike

2 Comments:

  • Thanks for dropping by my blog.
    This sounds like a great idea for a swap

    By Blogger Doreen G, at 19.3.07  

  • As long as you've got clean gitch, there's no reason to do laundry when you could be making ATCs!

    By Blogger Zhenia, at 19.3.07  

Post a Comment

<< Home