Embellished Circus

6.06.2007

"Out of the Blue" Mail Art Party Challenge

I feel so lucky! Artist Pattie Mosca invited me to play a fun art game, started by Deb Silva...

Pattie is creating 3 small works of art. She will send one to the person who invited her to play, and one to the two people she invited to join...myself and another artist.
I in turn (as will each player) will create 3 works of art. I will send one back to Pattie, who invited me, and one on to each of the two artists I invited to play along.

Next, they pick two art friends to invite to play; make 3 art pieces, send one to me and one on to each friend with instructions as to the nature of the game.

Did that make any sense? You can read more about it here,on Deb's Blog.

Well here is what I crafted for Pattie; a little funky handbag using papers, pearlex, embossing powders and acrylics, with a finishing flourish of fancy fibers!

3 Comments:

  • That is beautiful! Sounds like a fun project.

    By Blogger mcdc3s, at 6.6.07  

  • that does sound like a really cool project! =)
    much better than a chain letter lol

    By Blogger nicci, at 7.6.07  

  • Now that is the best take of a chain letter I've ever heard. Love the lunch box too.
    Corrine

    By Blogger Corrine, at 9.6.07  

Post a Comment

<< Home