Embellished Circus

4.06.2007

Up to my armpits in 1" squares!

I have to say that the 1" squares that came in for this swap are smoe of the most creative and lovely work I have seen in a swap so far. I really enjoyed seeing what everyone did. I swapped them all out, and I will be mailing them on Monday. I tried every way I could think of to swap them so noone got their own back. I was tearing my hair out. Finally I gave up and dumped them into a big bowl, and just counted them out from there. So, everyone will get some of their own back.

3 Comments:

  • WOW! Gorgeous! Yippeeeeeeeee!!! Thanks for hosting Amy!

    By Blogger Kelli Nina Perkins, at 6.4.07  

  • What a FUN picture! No worries about getting our own back - that was clearly the most low-stress way to go. Thanks!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6.4.07  

  • Awesome miniature art, ladies! :)

    By Blogger Penny, at 7.4.07  

Post a Comment

<< Home